Dr Shruti Shah is a dynamic physician and a dedicated Researcher for Cancer therapies and her main area of interest, passion and work are application of homoeopathy for treating cancers.
- B.H.M.S. from North Gujarat University, India in 2001
- MD (Hom) from North Gujarat University, India in 2011
- Ph.D. from M. K. Bhavnagar University, India in Precancerous Oral Lesions in 2017
- Working as a Consulting Homoeopathic Physician since last 16 Years
- Working as a Associate Professor in Swami Vivekananda Homoeopathic Medical College and Research Foundation since last 10 years
- One of the Founder Member and Medical Consultant, Researcher at Prayas Cancer and Homoeopathic Research Foundation since last 4 years
- A Research Paper on Breast Cancer at International Liga Conference ,Paris, France, July-2014
- A Research Paper about Cancer Remedies at National Conference organized by HMAI, at Ahmadabad, India,December-2014
- A Research Paper on transmission of Cancer presented at International Conference, Mumbai, India, Oct-2015
- A Research Paper " Weeds for Cancer"( 2015;28/4:269-273) in the issue of International Journal the Homoeopathy Links(ISSN 1019-2050) in Dec, 2015
- A Scientific Paper presentation at International Conference by Indian Academy of Biomedical Science, Bhavnagar, India, December-2016
- Research Paper " Venereal transmission of Cancer"( 2016;29/4:288-29o) in the issue of International Journal the Homoeopathy Links(ISSN 1019-2050) in Dec, 2016.
- A Research Paper Presentation about "Role of Microbes in Oncogenesis" at Almaty, Kazakhstan in Sept. 2017